Heatmiser edge is our programmable room thermostat with wireless sensing function.
Heatmiser edge offers a great upgrade route for those with an existing dial thermostat or for those looking to measure the temperature remote from the thermostat.
With the Edge programmable room thermostat, a single or multiple Wireless Air Sensors can be paired to the thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties.
In addition to the wireless air sensor, a wireless window/door switch can be paired to the Edge Programmable Thermostat, automatically switching the heating to Standby Mode whilst the window/door is open and then returning to normal mode when the window/door is closed.
The Heatmiser edge can work in Thermostat or Timer mode. When operating in Heating Mode, the Heatmiser edge can be paried to our Wireless Air Sensor where a number of options are available.
- Built in Air Sensor Only
- Built In Air and Wireless Air Temperature Averaging
- Single Remote Wireless Air Sensor Only
- Multiple Remote Wireless Sensors Averaging
- Modbus Connectivity
- Wireless Air Sensor Function
- Wireless Window/Door Switch Function
- Large Display
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Heating or Timer Mode
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 or 6 Comfort Levels per Day (Selectable)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back-Lit Display (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection
- Advance Function
- Floor Sensing Option (Probe not included)
- 230v AC
- 3A Switching
A maximum of 16 wireless air sensor and window/door switches can be paired to a single edge thermostat. Wireless Sensors are not included.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product and helpful advice.
Good value for money. Volt free switching contact and full support for Modbus com's
Nice design easy install great value..
Top quality, affordable retro fit would pay for itself in under 2 years.
First class product very flexible and easy to use
Easy to fit and use ...........