Heatmiser Slimline-RF Kit
The Heatmiser Slimline-RF Kit comprises of a Heatmiser Slimline-RF Multi Mode Thermostat and RF-Switch wireless receiver. The receiver is hard wired to the boiler, so is normally positioned next to the boiler or you could use the existing thermostat cabling. The wireless thermostat is then wall mounted within range of the receiver (up to 100 meters open space)
The RF Switch is a 2 Channel Receiver providing 2 changeover contacts, 1 for the heating circuit and 1 for the hot water circuit. In addition, the RF Switch provides a volt free switch for the boiler. The RF Switch can be paired to the UH8-RF to provide a wireless link for the boiler signal.
Multi Mode: Can be setup to work in one of three modes;
- Non Programmable Thermostat
- Programmable Thermostat
- Programmable Thermostat with Hot Water Output
- Wireless Thermostat - 868MHz
- Heating & Hot water Outputs
- Distance: Up to 100 Meters Open Space
- Large Back Lit Display
- 5/2 or 7 Day Programming Modes
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Optimum Start
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- ºC/F Option
- 05ºC - 35ºC Range
- Holiday Function
- Hold Function
- Wall Mount
- Frost Protection
- Key Lock Facility
- Battery: 2 x AAA (Included)
- Compatible with UH8-RF & Heatmiser Boost
- Remote Air Sensing Facility (Ideal for measuring the air temperature up to 20 meters from the thermostat, in bathrooms for example. Remote sensor probe required, not included)
- Dimensions: 98mm x 85mm x 24mm (Height, Width, Depth)
1 x Slimline-RF 1 x RF Switch
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My previous Heatmiser wireless kit lasted 10 years. I was slightly miffed to learn it had become obsolete in this time and I couldnt just replace the wireless receiver. However the kit was easily diy installed and now has 3 channels (boiler, heating and hot water). Only gripe, thermostat does not display floor temp for underfloor heating although I have connected remote thermostat and it appears to be working. Overall good quality and worth the money.
Heatmiser Reply: Thanks for your review. The Slimline-RF doesn't have a remote floor sensor function. Whilst you can connect a remote sensor, this is designed to measure the air temperature remote from the thermostat and is why the thermostat always shows Room Temp.
Great kit, does what its meant to do. Easy programming.
Very neat but a little difficult to set up.
Reliable and fairly priced