The Heatmiser neoStat v2 is a 230v programmable thermostat featuring illuminated touch keys.
When paired to the neoHub (sold separately) you can control your heating from anywhere.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a programmable thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
- Stunning design
- White Back light with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with Proximity sensor
- Non Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
Want app control?
You will need the neoHub available here.
31 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple exchange for previous Heatmiser thermostat, pairing with Neo hub faultless and clear and easy to follow instructions.
Gorgeous thermostat, looks great on the wall, really modern and elegant! Was super simple to install as well, replacing an older manual Heatmiser thermostat. Very happy with it!
Seems to be pretty reliable, I have two of these installed now.
They do lose connectivitiy to the Hub from time to time but thankfully this is fairly rare.
Far better to have a 240v supply than batteries... !!
A little bit more complicated than the V1
Very stylish and easy to use