The Heatmiser neoStat v2 is a 230v programmable thermostat featuring illuminated touch keys.
When paired to the neoHub (sold separately) you can control your heating from anywhere.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a programmable thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
- Stunning design
- White Back light with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with Proximity sensor
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- 0.5C Set Temp (eg 20.5C)
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
Want app control?
You will need the neoHub available here.
42 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works well and looks good. I particularly like the proximity detector for lighting up the display.
Easy to install although not as intuitive as some others. When you get the way it is structured it makes sense but still could be simpler, a review of the client experience would help (I guess it has been developed now from an engineering perspective). Nevertheless stands out against others I have tried
Easy to plug and play as a replacement for a very old unit. So much better now.
Very slick and solid thermostat
It looks very good on the wall
Products all good
Delivered promptly - easy to install and an improvement on the earlier version.