The Heatmiser neoHub Mini HW Kit includes 1 x neoAir v3, 1 neoAir Stand and 1 x neoHub Mini HW
The neoHub Mini HW Kit is designed for those with 1 or 2 heating zones and a hot water cylinder. The neoHub Mini HW connects to your home router by WiFi and wirelessly to the neoAir v3 smart thermostat. An additional neoAir v3 can be purchased to control a 2nd heating zone.
Suitable for those with
- No Wired Thermostat
- Conventional and condensing boilers
- Air and Ground source heat pumps
- Smart Home Compatible - Works with Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-Location Facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Smart Profiles - Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made.
- Away Mode - Turns your heating and hot water off
- Push Notifications - Receive a push notification for 1)High/Low temp limit 2)Battery low
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub Mini will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoAir v3 based on your location.
- Lock - Lock each of your neoAir v3 with a PIN
- Hold Mode - Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always Updated - Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standard
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub Mini
- iOS 13+ iPhone/iPad | Android 8+ device
- WiFi router supporting 2.4GHz
- * Additional neoAir v3 required for 2nd zone
Security Update Commitment
We will provide critical security updates for this product for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of purchase when bought directly from Heatmiser or via one of our recognised resellers. * More information is available here.
neoHub Mini HW
Warranty Information2 Years Direct Manufacturer Warranty
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Crap product, total waste of time. For a device designed in the UK, for the UK market, it bizarely doesn't use the standard heat timer backplate, the type used by Hive, Wiser, Tado, and every other timer since the analogue things with the pegs. OK, so I'll remove my backplate...oh, screw holes don't line up with the back box behind the backplate. The normal UK backboxes that have been in use for 80 years. So, have to drill holes each side of the back box. Holes for wires to pass through are tiny, and only suitable for flex..which any house built in the last 30 years doesn't have. Eventually got the wires bent and installed. Turned on, get one flicker of the power light, then nothing. Dead. Uninstalled, tested on the bench with flex, still nothing. 2 hours of my life wasted.
Great piece of kit and easy to install & operate.
Poor, touch buttons very poor sensitivity, doesn't setup very well and neo app not good. Disappointing. Waste of money
We are a heating professional firm. Installed Heatmiser before on an underfloor system and all went OK (albeit app is very slow) . Decided to trial this product as alternative to another brand (which has chronic issues with app and wifi set up). Unfortuantely one unhappy customer later I returned the second unit. Took 10 minutes to wire it up but then an hour and a half to set up, while on the phone to support. Not acceptable in this day and age.
Practical and convenient item 5 stars
Reliable and good app
Have to be careful, cause to me its a new product and cuts in and out too much Heatmiser Reply: Please do get in touch with our support team so they can help troubleshoot the issue you are facing.
I have used Heatmiser for a number of years and so far it has been faultless
Looks great and works very well so far.