The Heatmiser Slimline-E V3 electric floor heating thermostat allows you to control the system in a variety of ways;
1. Floor sensor only. Ideal when you only want to control the floor surface temperature. (Conservatories for example)
2. Air and Floor. The thermostat controls the air temperature whilst using the floor sensor to prevent overheating of the floor system.
3. Remote Air and Floor. Ideal for remote control of the air and floor temperature (Bathrooms for example)
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Thermostat or Timer Mode
- Temperature Hold Feature
- Holiday Feature
- C / F selectable
- Self Learning Optimum Start on 1st and 3rd level
- Keylock Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting
- 16A Switch rating (3,680 watts)
- White Backlight (turns off after 30 seconds)
- Floor sensor included
- Supply: 230v AC
- Dimensions: 98x85x13mm
- Weight: 195g
36 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
New thermostat for electic UFH
Bought this thermostat to replace an older style that had lasted the last 10yrs (not sure of that make). This Heatmiser thermostat looked almost similar and was wired up in no time to replace and get us back working again. Fair delivery speed considering the climate during lockdown.
Good instructions, wiring terminals a bit fiddly but works well.
Easy to fit and much easier to operate compared to previous youchscreen model. Wiring was simply a like for like swapout
Just what I needed.
Good quality item