The Heatmiser neoStat-e is our Electric Floor Heating Thermostat, offering you a smarter way to control your electric floor heating. When paired to a neoHub, (sold separately) you can control your electric floor heating from anywhere!
The neoStat-e is supplied with a 3 meter remote floor sensor and is capable of switching up to 16A and communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating.
The neoStat-e can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer - so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat-e or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
- Stunning design
- White Back light with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with Proximity sensor
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Air, Air & Floor, Floor Only Sensing Modes
- 3 Meter Remote Floor Sensor
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels / Times per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Holiday Facility
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
Want app control?
You will need the neoHub available here.