The Heatmiser neoStat-e is our Electric Floor Heating Thermostat, offering you a smarter way to control your electric floor heating. When paired to a neoHub, (sold separately) you can control your electric floor heating from anywhere! The neoStat-e can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer - so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
The neoStat-e is supplied with a 3 meter remote floor sensor and is capable of switching up to 16A and communicates with the neoHub via wireless Mesh technology, greatly improving the network range when compared with traditional RF systems.
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat-e or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
- Stunning design
- White Back light with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with Proximity sensor
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Air, Air & Floor, Floor Only Sensing Modes
- 3 Meter Remote Floor Sensor
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels / Times per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Holiday Facility
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
Want app control?
You will need the neoHub available here.
34 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So far, so good. But...the wiring terminals are at the bottom. The terminals on the Heatmiser device I'm replacing are at the top. Keeping them the same throughout the range would make life easier if you don't have much spare length on your wires.
Arrived on time. Installation guide supplied. Haven't fitted yet.
Very efficient and quick
Great thermostats and they work in conjunction with my other Heatmiser unit, so boiler, hot water, electric and wet underfloor heating are managed in one place.
Does the job!