The Heatmiser neoHub Mini OT Kit includes 1 x neoAir v3, 1 neoAir Stand, 1 x neoHub Mini OT.
The neoHub Mini OT Kit is designed for those with 1 or 2 heating zones being controlled with an on/off or Opentherm compatible boiler. The neoHub Mini OT connects to your home router by WiFi and wirelessly to the neoAir v3 smart thermostat. An additional neoAir v3 can be purchased to control a 2nd heating zone.
Suitable for those with
- No Wired Thermostat
- Combi boiler
- Conventional and condensing boilers
- Air and Ground source heat pumps
- On/Off or OpenTherm compatible boilers
- Smart Home Compatible - Works with Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-Location Facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Smart Profiles - Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made.
- Away Mode - Turns your heating and hot water off
- Push Notifications - Receive a push notification for 1)High/Low temp limit 2)Battery low
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub Mini will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoAir v3 based on your location.
- Lock - Lock each of your neoAir v3 with a PIN
- Hold Mode - Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always Updated - Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standar
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub Mini
- iOS 13+ iPhone/iPad | Android 8+ device
- WiFi router supporting 2.4GHz
- * Additional neoAir v3 required for 2nd zone
Security Update Commitment
We will provide critical security updates for this product for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of purchase when bought directly from Heatmiser or via one of our recognised resellers. * More information is available here.
neoHub Mini OT
Warranty Information2 Years Direct Manufacturer Warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Totally unstable connection from thermostats to receiver. Even with the boost in place. Stay away from this product. It will continuously disconnect and go offline.
Easy yo but from Heatmiser and easy to install.
Great development for Heatmiser