The Heatmiser neoAir Bundle v2 includes a neoAir v2, RF Switch and Desk Stand and is perfect for those looking to control their heating and hot water from a wireless thermostat in the home. The neoAir can operate in heating only mode or heating and hot water and so is perfect for those with combi boilers or hot water cylinders.
The neoAir v2 can be wall or desk mounted.
- Heating Only or Heating & Hot Water Control
- Touch Key Operation
- Wall or Desk Mount
- Holiday Function
- Hold Function
- Energy Saving Optimum Start - Save energy by allowing the neoAir to calculate and automatically adjust the amount of heat up time is required.
- Flexible Programming - Your neoAir can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature - 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep
Included in this Bundle
- neoAir v2
- RF Switch
- neoAir Stand (White Only)
NOTE: This bundle does NOT include a neoHub
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not impressed with the short distance that it has to be to operate the RF receiver.
Heatmiser reply: This is not normal behaviour. We would recommend contacting our support team.
As an addition to our existing hard wired system this had provided a simple way of gaining more control over our zones
the installation manual is made so easy to follow
Instruction manual is a little incomplete in regards to setting the timer when in heating & hot water mode. However, device is easy to use and I could work this out. Otherwise, great thermostat and I'm happy with purchase.
Perfect. So easy to set up
Great product easy to install and program nice quality feel.
Only grumble is instructions are a bit sketchy and confusing or incomplete in places.
It would also be nice if you could change the label of Timeswitch to hot water