The Heatmiser neoAir Kit v2 includes a neoAir v2, RF Switch and neoHub Gen 2 allowing you to take control of your heating, hot water and appliances from anywhere.
Suitable for those with
- No Wired Thermostat
- Combi boiler or Hot Water Cylinder System
- A Starter Multi Zone System, just add more neoAir/neoStat
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
- Geo-Location Facility Automatically turn your heating off when you leave home.
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standard
- UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Comfortable Temperature: 4 or 6 Comfort levels per day can be programmed
- Easy Away - Turning your heating off with our simple Away Feature
- Convenient Profiles - Quickly switch the active program.
Once the RF Switch has been connected to your boiler, and the neoAir has been paired to the RF Switch and neoHub, you can control your heating system from your iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
neoStat and neoAir communicate wirelessly to the neoHub to offer a reliable and scalable network system that you can control from your SmartPhone. The mains powered neoStat automatically repeats the data signal from other neoStat/neoAir in the home. If there are no neoStat's installed, the neoAir communicates directly with the neoHub and so the neoPlug or Boost can be used to extend the communication distance.
- Works with Alexa, IFTTT, Apple HomeKit and Google Home
- Apple Watch Compatible - Control your Neo System from your Apple Watch
- UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
- Always Updated - Your neoHub will automatically download Feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
neoAir: The neoAir is battery powered, and is designed to work with the RF Switch (supplied in the neoAir Kit) or the UH8-RF 8 Zone Wiring Centre.
SmartPhone App: You will need an iOS9+, Android 4.4.2 + or Windows Phone 10 (Phone, Tablet, PC Supported)
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great product easy to install works well have installed 15+ now
We are using Heatmiser to control the heating on 4 zones at our Church and hall. Three are wired neoStats and one is a neoAir. We purchased the hub with the neoAir (needed for an additional zone wich had been on a 'traditional system'). Although getting everything paired and and communicating by WiFi took a bit of patience and care it all come together without too much trouble. Now I can reprogram the hall heating sat in my own home! I like the App which seems to work well and the added bonus is seeing the temperature history so I can see how quickly it ramps up to temp. My only complaint - I been unable to get the App on my desktop iMac so use only the iPad and phone.
Excellent product, I intend to buy more products to expand it. I hope they add a camera to it soon.
Worked perfectly. So easy to set up
System works well, can be easily integrated into most domestic heating systems & allows you to get rid of the old time clocks etc as the the wireless room stat also controls the hot water timing,in addition all can be controlled and set up via the app. As previously stated the software has a few bugs which i'm sure will be ironed out with time, but in the most part once connected and set up it's a pretty much a fit and forget system, but controllable remotely if you are home or away.
Great starter kit. Easy to set up and good functional control within app.