The Heatmiser neoAir Kit v2 includes a neoAir v2-M, RF Switch and neoHub Gen 2 allowing you to take control of your heating, hot water and appliances from anywhere.
Suitable for those with
- No Wired Thermostat
- Combi boiler or Hot Water Cylinder System
- A Starter Multi Zone System, just add more neoAir/neoStat
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
The neoAir Kit offers enhanced history logging, giving you a great insight into the energy efficiency of your heating system.
The room temperature, set temperature and whether the room was preheating or heating is recorded for each room for last 13 months.
Hours Run (the time the heating was active) is also shown for each zone for the same period.
- Smart Home Compatible - Works with HomeKit, Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-Location Facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Smart Profiles - Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made.
- Wireless Air Sensor / Door Contact Support - Works with our Wireless sensors
- Away Mode - Turns your heating and hot water off
- Push Notifications - Receive a push notification for 1)Door/Window open 2)High/Low temp limit 3)Battery low
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Away Mode - Turning your heating off with our simple Away Feature
- Lock - Lock each of your neoStat with a PIN
- Hold Mode - Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always Updated - Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- Power Adaptors Included - UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standar
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
Once the RF Switch has been connected to your boiler, and the neoAir has been paired to the RF Switch and neoHub, you can control your heating system from your iOS or Android device.
neoStat and neoAir communicate wirelessly to the neoHub to offer a reliable and scalable network system that you can control from your SmartPhone. The mains powered neoStat automatically repeats the data signal from other neoStat/neoAir in the home. If there are no neoStat's installed, the neoAir communicates directly with the neoHub and so the neoPlug or Boost can be used to extend the communication distance.
neoAir: The neoAir is battery powered, and is designed to work with the RF Switch (supplied in the neoAir Kit) or the UH8-RF 8 Zone Wiring Centre.
SmartPhone App: iOS 13+ iPhone/iPad | Android 8+ device
Security Update Commitment
We will provide critical security updates for this product for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of purchase when bought directly from Heatmiser or via one of our recognised resellers. * More information is available here.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not nearly as simple to setup as Heatmiser would have you believe. Having traded up (or so I thought) from an old heatmiser, Im currently feeling very disappointed and short changed that the setup isnt at all better and simpler than my old model!!! Indeed at present Id argue its worse because I was at least able to get the old controller to work, and Heatmiser by their own admission acknowledge it wasnt a particularly easy device to setup!
Dear Mr Tait. We are disappointed to receive your review. The Neo system is much easier to setup than our 1st generation WiFi Thermostat that you had - That model required port forwarding and technical knowledge to setup whereas the Neo system uses our cloud platform and so is much simpler to setup. Neo works with Google Home, Alexa, IFTTT and Apple HomeKit and offers a host of new features that werent possible on your previous thermostat.
Reading your review it sounds like you have had other issues with your setup and so we would recommend contacting our support team so they can assist you further.
great product easy to install works well have installed 15+ now
We are using Heatmiser to control the heating on 4 zones at our Church and hall. Three are wired neoStats and one is a neoAir. We purchased the hub with the neoAir (needed for an additional zone wich had been on a 'traditional system'). Although getting everything paired and and communicating by WiFi took a bit of patience and care it all come together without too much trouble. Now I can reprogram the hall heating sat in my own home! I like the App which seems to work well and the added bonus is seeing the temperature history so I can see how quickly it ramps up to temp. My only complaint - I been unable to get the App on my desktop iMac so use only the iPad and phone.
Excellent product, I intend to buy more products to expand it. I hope they add a camera to it soon.
Worked perfectly. So easy to set up
System works well, can be easily integrated into most domestic heating systems & allows you to get rid of the old time clocks etc as the the wireless room stat also controls the hot water timing,in addition all can be controlled and set up via the app. As previously stated the software has a few bugs which i'm sure will be ironed out with time, but in the most part once connected and set up it's a pretty much a fit and forget system, but controllable remotely if you are home or away.