The Heatmiser neoHub Mini OT Kit includes 1 x neoAir v2-M and 1 x neoHub Mini OT.
The neoHub Mini OT Kit is designed for those with 1 or 2 heating zones being controlled with an on/off or Opentherm compatible boiler. The neoHub Mini OT connects to your home router by WiFi and wirelessly to the neoAir v2-M smart thermostat. An additional neoAir v2-M can be purchased to control a 2nd heating zone.
Suitable for those with
- No Wired Thermostat
- Combi boiler
- Conventional and condensing boilers
- Air and Ground source heat pumps
- On/Off or OpenTherm compatible boilers
- Smart Home Compatible - Works with Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-Location Facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Smart Profiles - Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made.
- Away Mode - Turns your heating and hot water off
- Push Notifications - Receive a push notification for 1)High/Low temp limit 2)Battery low
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub Mini will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoAir v2-M based on your location.
- Lock - Lock each of your neoAir v2-M with a PIN
- Hold Mode - Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always Updated - Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standar
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub Mini
- iOS or Android device
- WiFi router supporting 2.4GHz
- * Additional neoAir v2-m required for 2nd zone
neoHub Mini OT