Heatmiser Edge-e is our 230v Electric Floor Heating Thermostat.
With Edge-e, a single or multiple Wireless Air Sensors can be paired to the thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties.
In addition to the wireless air sensor, a wireless window/door switch can be paired to the edge-e Thermostat, automatically switching the heating to Standby Mode whilst the window/door is open and then returning to normal mode when the window/door is closed.
The Heatmiser edge-e can operate in Thermostat or Timer mode. When operating in Thermostat mode, the edge can be paired to our Wireless Air Sensor where a number of options are available.
- Built in Air Sensor Only
- Built In Air and Wireless Air Temperature Averaging
- Single Remote Wireless Air Sensor Only
- Multiple Remote Wireless Sensors Averaging
- Modbus Connectivity
- Wireless Air Sensor Function
- Wireless Window/Door Switch Function
- Large Display
- Non Programmable, 5/2, 7 day or 24 hour programming (selectable in software)
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 or 6 Comfort Levels per Day (Selectable)
- Thermostat or Timer Mode
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back-Lit Display (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection
- Advance Function
- Floor Sensing Option (3M Probe included)
- 230v AC
- 16A Switching
A maximum of 16 wireless air sensor and window/door switches can be paired to a single edge thermostat. Wireless Sensors are not included.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not particular easy to program
Its an amazing product & couldn't recommend it enough. Only one minor downside.. the thermostat is very difficult to set up & use. It seems to be overly complicated with too many things to do on it.