The Heatmiser neoKit-e includes a neoStat-e V2 and neoHub Gen 2, giving you app control of your electric floor heating.
Suitable for those with
- Electric Floor Heating
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
The neoKit-e offers enhanced history logging, giving you a great insight into the energy efficiency of your heating system.
The room temperature, set temperature and whether the room was preheating or heating is recorded for each room for last 4 weeks.
In addition to the temperature history, the neoHub also records the hours each room has been heating for the last week. This is a perfect tool to help determine which zones in your home are using most energy.
- Smart Home Compatible - Works with HomeKit, Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-Location Facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode.
- Smart Profiles - Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made.
- Wireless Air Sensor / Door Contact Support - Works with our Wireless sensors
- Away Mode - Turns your heating and hot water off
- Push Notifications - Receive a push notification for 1)Door/Window open 2)High/Low temp limit 3)Battery low
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Lock - Lock each of your neoStat with a PIN
- Hold Mode - Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always Updated - Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- Power Adaptors Included - UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standar
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
Upgrading your system is as easy as swapping your existing thermostat to the new neoStat-e and plugging the neoHub into your router. Control of your heating system is then possible from your iOS or Android mobile device.
Neo is mesh based, automatically routing the communication data around your home via other neoStats. The neohub communicates with the Heatmiser Cloud server which means no technical computer knowledge or fixed IP address are required.
neoStat-e: The neoStat-e is mains powered and is designed to handle switching of up to 16A
SmartPhone App: iOS 13+ iPhone/iPad | Android 8+ device
ErP Class & Ratings
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to fit very quick delivery time
Easy to set-up and good instructions. Only suggestion would be for next generation unit to switch to USB-C charging
Perfect starter kit
great product, easy to set up
great product, easy to set up
Easy setup and added to Apple HomeKit. Looks good and can be used with underfloor heating cables and floor sensor and room sensor.